(Please see product data sheet for detailed information)
- Measurement range: 120 nm – 40 µm
Cn ≤ 5 •105 P/cm3
- Thermodynamic conditions:
+10°C≤ T ≤ +40°C
Optional: T ≤ 250°C, p ≤ 10 bar
- Suction volume flow: 5 l/min and 1,6 l/min
- Digital individual signal acquisition: 20 MHz prozessor, 256 raw data channels
- Light source: 75 W Xenon lamp
- Interface: USB
- Power supply: 115V/230V, 50/60 Hz
- Case: Desktop case (19“ compatible, 3 HE, 84 TE, T = 315 mm), optional with mounting brackets for rack installation
The new welas® digital 1000 is a powerful and economical light-scattering spectrometer system, which determines the particle concentration and the particle size extremely precisely and reliably.
With welas® digital 1000, particle sizes can be measured reliably from already 120 nm, as the particularly powerful Xenon high pressure lamp with very high light intensity and the photomultiplier are directly integrated in the aerosol sensor.
Therefore, welas® digital 1000 has an especially high resolution capacity and classification accuracy for which reason it is also used as reference device for other measurement procedures. The welas® digital 1000 is based on the scattered light analysis of the individual particle. In the new welas® digital 1000, the particular advantages of the well-known and internationally proven welas® system are combined with a new and quick digital individual signal processing. Thus, a digital analysis of each individual signal with coincidence detection is made possible.
The best classification accuracy and the best size resolution regarding the particle size are guaranteed by the following characteristics
- White light and 90° scattered light detection: Clear calibration curve
- Patented T-aperture: No border zone error
- New digital individual signal processing: Coincidence detection and correction at the individual signal making it possible to measure up to a factor of 5 above the max. concentration limit of each sensor.
Optionally, the sensors are also available for measurements in overpressure up to 10 bar and in high temperatures up to 250°C (higher on request).
- Determination of separation efficiency of car interior filters, engine air filters, room air filters, compressed air filters, vacuum cleaner filters, cleanable filters, electrostatic precipitators, oil separators, cooling lubricant separators, wet scrubbers, cyclones and other separators
- Isothermal and isobaric particle size and number determination, for instance in the automobile, chemical, pharmaceutical and foodstuffs industries
- Analysis of fast, transient processes
- Inspection of smoke detectors
- Particle measurement for cloud formation
- Emission measurements
- Immission measurements
- Largest measurement range from 120 nm to 40 µm (4 measurement ranges can be selected in one device)
- Calibration curves for various refraction indices
- Largest concentration range from 1 P/cm3 to 5 • 105 P/cm3
- Very high and reproducible counting efficiency already from 0.12 µm
- High temporal resolution of up to 10 ms
- Comprehensive software PDControl and FTControl
- Strong, powerful external suction pump ASP 1000
- Calibration, cleaning and lamp exchange can all be performed independently by the customer
- User-friendly operation
- Low maintenance
- Reliable function
- Reduces your operating expenses
Please see product data sheet for detailed information.